Thursday, September 27, 2007

Where do I go with Biology?

Reading this article about biology was very intersting and satisfying to me. Because I love science and because it deals with human bodies and the natural habitats. Like Pathologists, Oncologists, and Immunologists I think is very interesting and kind of sick, because you have to look for other diseases and you find cures for it. I think it would be a challenge to find cures. To me it sounds and looks like fun, so I could wear a lot of gadgets.LOL Biologist is what I would like to do because you deal with animals because I get to study whether the species is dying off and that offers clues as to many reason that the environmental changes that affect animals, like global warming or even pollution. That would be cool to do for me because it's interesting and a very challenging job and I would like to try.

No comments: