Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Keyed Into Health Care

I just read an interesting article about a girl name Tina Nesbitt who gets a job that she would like but she got it by accident. Tina wanted to work in the hospital but she wanted to work with medicine but she wasn't sure which one she was going to work in. Then she was in a serious car accident that has left her with broken ribs and ruptured spleen, so she started out in a private office and later on she moved to an office in the hospital, since now she is one of the medical transcriptionists who actually work from their homes. But she's not the only one that works at their home. But maybe I should do that to work in my home first I need to get in a accident. Should i or should I not just kidding but i think that is cool though don't have to leave your home just sit there all smelly and work your butt off there. I wish that could happen to me too.

No comments: